Ashe B Co-Bridal has classes for wedding cakes, flowers, decorating, and more so you can sharpen your DIY skills to use in your wedding craft prep! Head over to Ashe B Co-Bridal Contact page to enroll in these various e-courses so many of which could be applied to your wedding day!
Below is a selection of some of our favorite wedding-related classes you can take on this site!
DIY Wedding Cake Classes (MWF: 6:00 – 8:00 PM)
- Dream Wedding Cakes – Make wedding cakes that look like they came straight from a bridal magazine.
- Cake Design Made Simple – Translate the beauty and elegance of a bride’s dress into a cake with help from cake designer Rachael Teufel.
DIY Wedding Decor Classes (TTh: 6:00 – 8:00 PM)
- DIY Papercrafting Classes – Learn to make a variety of paper flowers plus greenery– even if you’ve never worked with paper before!
- DIY Candy Making Class – Great for learning how to make some cute, simple edible wedding favors for your guests!
DIY Wedding Invitation Classes (MWF: 6:00 – 8:00 PM)
- Hand-lettering for Beginners – Great for addressing all those envelopes so you can forgo hiring a calligrapher!
- Brush Lettering Playlist – Get ideas and learn how to use these techniques for addressing envelopes!
DIY Flower Arranging Classes (TTh: 6:00 – 8:00 PM)
- Flower Arranging with The Flower Kitchen – Learn how to make tablescapes, bouquets, flower crowns, and more!
DIY Art Classes for Weddings (MWF: 6:00 – 8:00 PM)
- Watercolor Bouquet Painting Class – Paint a vibrant floral still life with essential skills that will transfer to every watercolor work you create!
- Getting Started with Colored Pencils + Watercolors – Learn a variety of topics that could be used to illustrate wedding invitation, signage and more!